If you are small star or a superstar you can say any funny thing and do ridiculous things and still get away .One such thing I found common among these actors is that they come out from the airport in the middle of the night,in the pinch of darkness with dark sunglasses .
When TOI questioned one of the actress she replied that " I hadn't slept too well on the flight and knew there would be photographers at the airport.Since I dont want to capture them my puffy eyes I got of the flight wearing my shades"
Well it is not only super stars ,but celebrities in other areas like sports,music politics too perform the same thing.Well these shades (sunglasses) hides them from exposing their tired eyes and look look stylish .
On the contrary one of the actor said the she does not want her eyes to convey to the public that she was drunk
Well some beleive that female actors wear false eyelashes on screen.While travelling they may not wear these eyelashes so if they are photographed with out these eyelashes they might look ugly and not as beautiful as seen on the screen.
I was speaking to a small time TV artist from Kerala on this topic on my route from B'lore to Abu Dhabi and he feels that the super stars do this to cover the darker sides of their life ( little harsh though)
Keeping aside our stars for a moment we see everyday many a folks wearing inside cars,
public meetings,while playing cricket or Golf or during shopping .
I would personally think it is the individuals choice,comfort and expression of style that matters the most
in wearing shades rather than some of the factual or fictionuous theories I have explained above .
Sponsored by Optickart.
OpticKart is one of the leading seller of Branded Sunglasses and Eyeglasses Frames in India across both traditional and online channels
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment